The deadline for this challenge is FRIDAY, April 18TH at 9:00 PM PST.
- CHALLENGE 2: Recoloring
You may skip this challenge. However, you only have one skip! Once you have used your skip, you must submit for all the following challenges to stay in the LBMS. If you fail to submit to this challenge, your skip will automatically be used. If you run out of skips and fail to submit, you will be disqualified from the competiton.Due to our small amount of competitors... I'm sorry, but no one will be able to use their skips.
- The following people have no more skips: n/a
- You must have survived Round 04: Challenge 1 in order to participate in this round.
- You must submit one banner, following the provided icon(s). External resources are allowed, and it is not necessary to use any of the provided resources/images unless the challenge specifies it.
- Please make sure banners follow the specific banner sizes stated, if possible. If not, feel free to be creative with your banners.
- If you are resubmitting, do not delete your first submission! In the comment with your new banner, have the word "resubmission" somewhere.
- Please submit your banner to this post in a comment (screened by default), in the following format:
Note: Banner by me, mmrobitussin. I do not claim any credit for the original icon, made by clymnestra.
- If you have any questions/comments about this challenge, please reply in a comment that does not contain an icon submission, and we will unscreen them as seen fit.
Banner makers often get images, textures, brushes, etc. However, sometimes the images need a little... help. This is where recoloring comes into play. Under the cut you will find the base that doesn't look quite like the icon. It was recolored and submitted~ As the banner maker, you are not given the recolored image, so you will have to do it yourself~ NO COPY AND PASTING THE ICON PEEPS. :D [And yes... the original image was the real base I was given to work with. LOL.]( Banner behind cutCollapse )